I’ve always wondered – would you be known as a voice -teacher- or a voice -coach-? Or vocal coach, vocal teacher? What would the proper “title,” from your perspective.

Yours is a common question. The answer is it depends on what “world” you are in. If you are in the classical world what I do would be called a voice teacher. In the pop and musical theater world someone who works vocal technique is a voice coach. In the classical world a vocal coach is a pianist who works on musical issues with a singer. So I usually refer to myself as a voice trainer, like a personal trainer at the gym. I show people how to make their voice work better through exercising it a particular way. That is a more specialized skill, and is less common.